Make a Payment

Payments and deposits for University Housing bills, contracts, and to Wiscard (the official Madison photo ID used for dining, food purchases, laundry and more) are on a separate system from UW-Madison tuition payments made to the Bursar's Office and can be made via a variety of methods, depending on personal preference.

Read the full article at: